Ski in Spain? Sierra Nevada and luxury villa in central Granada
Rent our large historic luxury villa (photo below) for your winter
skiing holiday, set beside the
Alhambra and overlooking the ancient city of
Sierra Nevada is one of the most exciting places to ski
Among the very highest ski resorts in Europe
Skiing is from 3500 metres down to 2000 metres in the Sierra Nevada
80km of ski runs, 45 pistes, 300 snow machines (on all the main ski runs)
Night skiing by floodlight !
Self-catering villa to rent / hire / let
Sleeps 10-13, 4 bathrooms, 3 ensuite
Skiing only 40 minutes from the villa in Granada
other main points....
- Direct flights to Granada (15 mins from villa,
45 mins from resort) from London Stansted and Liverpool
with Ryanair, and (starting 19th May 2005) from Gatwick with Monarch
- The villa is a charming large private self-catering house fully fitted out to the highest standards, a perfect place for a special type of skiing holiday where not everyone might want to ski every day, with so much else to see
- Visit The Alhambra one afternoon if the skiing is too much ! The most beautiful building in Spain, just over the garden wall !
- Unparalleled views of ancient Spain from every angle in the villa, stunning
views of Sierra Nevada from Granada
- Don't want a resort hotel ? Try the charming night life in central Granada in the greatest Tapas bars in Spain
- State-of-the-art communication systems, broadband & music fully distributed
Ski in Spain, and be very surprised. With over
80km of skiing, testing runs on the venue for the 1996 world ski championship,
the long reds in Laguna, skiing lessons with English teachers, and more sun
and tapas than the Alps !